Accor APAC caters to more than 12 countries in Asia Pacific in 5 different languages.
- Conveying information from one country to members in all countries across different languages was the biggest problem.
- Replace Accor’s legacy system to manage the accrual of loyalty points; and redemption of membership offers, gift cards and free nights.
A proprietary CMS was built for the Accor Members Loyalty Program across all APAC hotels.
- The site had multi country options and was multilingual.
- It was managed out of different countries and each country would manage their own data.
- Members could register and renew their membership online; redeem gift cards and membership offers; make hotel bookings; and send invites to their friends to join the Accor Advantage Plus Program.
- A workflow engine allowed this data to be supervised and ‘cleaned’; and then pushed live.
The system was a success. Help desk complaints decreased by 80%.
Data synchronisation was more effective resulting in improved customer service and better tracking of entitlements.